Studio Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gensler Houston
Gensler Houston urgently required following position for Studio Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Studio Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Gensler Houston Jobs Details:
Gensler is a leading architecture, design and planning firm, with locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Gensler’s office in Houston is seeking a Studio Coordinator. This position will support Principals, Studio Leaders and all members of the team as required. You're at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your studio moving forward.
What You Will Do
- Assist with creating and editing InDesign and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with creating and proofing Client and Consultant contracts
- Type and file project correspondence and meeting notes for team members
- Maintain Principals and Studio Leaders calendar
- Generate, compose, proof, format, and issue business correspondence as appropriate
- Meeting coordination with Office Services Coordinator including setting up for meeting/presentation room, assisting with ordering lunch for team/client, preparing beverage carts, coordinating overnight client stays, organizing client entertainment, etc.
- Organize project files and spreadsheets relating to correspondence with the clients and consultants
- Provide back-up to other studio coordinators, as needed
- Provide back-up to receptionist, as needed including weekly front desk relief
- Responsible for making travel reservations for studio members and coordinating through the Firmwide Travel agency as required or other resources as designated by Gensler
- Organize and attend weekly studio leadership and staffing meetings
- Maintain professional licenses and memberships for the Principals in the studio
- Coordinate project archiving, as needed
- Manage the studio PTO calendar
- Management of studio budget/funds
- Update staffing, accounting & project tracking reports on a weekly basis
- Work with studio staff members to help complete expense reports and timesheets in a timely manner
- Greet clients for meetings and assist clients over the phone when needed
- Organize monthly studio meetings and happy hours, as needed
- Misc. event planning for sponsorships and community events, as needed
- CRM management working with Marketing Department to be sure client lists are up to date and accurate
- Assist with marketing efforts as required, including editing PowerPoint & InDesign files
- Complete other tasks as required or needed including but not limited to various public relations compositions and mailings, opening and distributing mail and other incoming packages for the Studio Leaders; stamping or preparation and mailing of outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Miscellaneous tasks requested or designated by Studio Principals, any Studio Leader or team member of Gensler
- 5+ years’ experience in professional administrative position
- A/E/C experience preferred
- Must show ability to problem solve, both individually and as part of a project team
- Must type minimum of 70 wpm
- High School degree with appropriate experience or Business School Certificate or College Diploma
- High Level of proficiency with Microsoft Products to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and also with Adobe Products such as In-Design, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize business responsibilities
- Must be able to communicate clearly and articulately over the phone
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must be a team player
- Positive attitude, willingness to “go the extra mile”
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.