Territory Sales Manager North And South Carolina Region Jobs Vacancy in Milestone Technologies Remote
- Territory Sales Manager North And South Carolina Region
- Milestone Technologies
- 20 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Milestone Technologies Remote urgently required following position for Territory Sales Manager North And South Carolina Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Sales Manager North And South Carolina Region Jobs Vacancy in Milestone Technologies Remote Jobs Details:
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the team at Milestone!
The Territory Sales Manager actively pursue new accounts, generate new business, effectively manage current accounts which include fostering account relationships and grow region at agreed levels. Ability to lead, manage, and follow sales cycle from beginning to end is absolutely necessary. This position will cover the North and South Carolina Region.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Actively pursue new business to penetrate and grow business; confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on types of products to purchase
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in CRM tool
- Manage all aspects of the manufacturer rep team in region including, but not limited to: training/coaching, meeting sales and initiative goals, new product launch, and evaluating rep group effectiveness.
- Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team
- Effectively manage current commercial account relationships
- Build and strengthen relationships with key players / decision makers
- Effectively work and communicate with Brand Sales teams and Business Development teams
- Drive annual sales initiatives for product channel
- Penetrate all applicable layers in our account base
- Effectively communicate between internal departments to manage projects (i.e. Product Management, Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.)
- Represent Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products
- Provide reporting to sales and product management
- Work in team based sales environment
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products, and customer required specifications
- Effectively manage travel and expense budget
- Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace. Cooperate in Safety Programs, initiatives, and investigations.
- Demonstrate our core values of Customer, People, Integrity, Teamwork, Continuous Learning & Improvement, and Empowerment & Accountability.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer and database skills with proficiency in using the internet and Microsoft Office suite of software including Word, Excel and Outlook (or related e-mail system)
- Proven ability to understand and practices value added selling
- Proven sales success
- Must be able to build relationships
- Ability to operate/work in a high growth & entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated, self-starter who desires success
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs
- Ability to work in a team environment, and leverage additional resources as needed
- Proven ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proven ability to make sound decisions within established guidelines
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time
- Excellent project management and planning skills, while providing high attention to details
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
Minimum Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and a minimum of three (3) years’ distributor and dealer sales experience; or combination of relevant education and experience
Special Job Requirements:
- Must be able to provide for a safe home office working environment
- Must be available for extended, varied work hours based on business need
- Qualified candidate must reside in close proximity to region indicated in the General Purpose above
- Familiarity with specific geographical-based markets in which the position resides
- Experience using SalesForce.com CRM tool is a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to make coordinated movements of the fingers for data entry on a keyboard
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- General (home) office and field sales environment
- Requires regular ground travel to customer facilities
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 50% travel
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Legrand is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
If you'd like to work in a fun, creative, business-casual environment that offers a comprehensive benefit package, we encourage you to apply!
Milestone is an equal employment opportunity employer.