Tax Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mgo Los Angeles
Mgo Los Angeles urgently required following position for Tax Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mgo Los Angeles Jobs Details:
- Leading Managing and Holding People Accountable (LMA)
- Understands and assist in execution of growth strategies (research calls, pipeline management, COPs, etc.)
- Manage the engagement (job) project management, billing, ensures QC (technical) standards
- Takes care of the client (meets deadlines, timely communication)
- Develops engagement team (prepares seniors to the next level)
- Efficiently review engagement work papers and tax returns
- Effective at supervising and training staff to prepare returns
- Possesses a solid command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Develop an expertise in responding to tax authority notices and client representation
- Oversee and supervise multiple engagements in progress simultaneously
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Provide effective feedback to mentors and supervisory, senior and staff accountants
- Ability to research complex tax matters and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- Meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional service
- Consistently display excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Identify new business development opportunities and assist in growing existing client services
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm or related experience
- CPA required
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational techniques are required
- Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements
- Must begin to attain visibility and recognition within their industry specialization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Desire to take on new opportunities
- Ability to establish quality working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.