Supply Chain Management Analyst Logistics Data Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Mesa
- Supply Chain Management Analyst Logistics Data Reporting
- Mesa AZ
- 14 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Boeing Mesa urgently required following position for Supply Chain Management Analyst Logistics Data Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Management Analyst Logistics Data Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Mesa Jobs Details:
This position is integral part of a significant supply chain transformation effort at Boeing and will be focused on our warehousing function. It will involve collaborating with the team to establish metrics and reporting tools for warehouse operations and maintain a data repository. The data and metrics are used at the tactical level to determine the success of the operation against goals, and follow a SCOR/WERC framework to align the metrics to key company operating levers and results. The position will help design and implement standardized warehouse operating metrics for Boeing’s warehouse of the future. This position will participate in continuous improvement initiatives across the Boeing enterprise.
- Deploy demonstrated knowledge of math and analysis tools to define metrics and reporting tools. Metrics should support streamlined, safe, and efficient methods of material receipt, accuracy, handling, storage optimization, and distribution operations, while including inputs from inventory planning, logistics, packaging, and transportation functions.
- Advocate for safe, high quality, and lean solutions and operations which incorporate reliability, maintainability, and availability into the design of operations and establish metrics which are indicators of success and indicate when adjustments must be made.
- Collaborate with people from Boeing business units, Logistics Engineers, and other team members to follow a structured problem solving framework which addresses improvements in operations.
- Develop cost models for warehouse projects
- Participate in implementation teams and continuous improvement teams to start up new warehouses or improve existing facilities.
- Embrace and demonstrate Be Boeing behaviors
- Liaison with Warehouse teams (Internal and 3PL) to gather/analyze cycle count and other performance data.
- Create metrics with defined source data and controlled templates.
- Create tools to analyze errors or discrepancies, research root cause and resolve and report the results
- Roll up operational reporting into WERC and SCOR metrics with descriptive analysis and visual queues which is presented to senior management on an ongoing basis.
- Insure submissions are accurate and timely.
- Act as Warehouse reporting SME for the business units
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products including the use of Excel for data analysis
- Experience with modeling data (ex: developing predictive models, regression analysis, decision trees, or other approaches)
- Experience in Logistics
- 5+ years of experience performing data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective communication to build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Excellent analytic, project management and team building skills; must have a high degree of logic, initiative, self-organization, and creativeness
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in demanding environments with tight deadlines, balancing team and individual responsibilities
- Warehouse layout, inventory slotting, and labor planning experience
- Six Sigma or Lean certifications, Project Management experience or certifications
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Experience in third party logistics