Content And Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alembic San Francisco
Alembic San Francisco urgently required following position for Content And Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content And Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alembic San Francisco Jobs Details:
Who is Alembic?
Alembic is a startup that is developing cutting edge technology for marketers. We tear down technical walls and silos so that all marketers can reach their audience. The Alembic team is made up of veterans of multiple Internet booms and we've learned quite a bit along the way. Our VC's Include Village Global which has Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Reid Hoffman as LP's and investors in us.
Why join Alembic?
You'll be learning from some of the best while adding your strengths to the mix. We share the lessons we've learned with each other and believe that teaching and learning is the best way to leverage all of our unique skill sets. As we grow, knowledge sharing is a big part of our culture and will help us navigate the paths that lead to rapid growth.
What would you do?
- Build a new brand and company from the ground up
- You'll learn from and be trained by some of the most experienced marketers in the world.
- We are not entitled to success but will earn it by working as a coherent team.
What will success look like?
- You help build a brand that is well known and has a consistent voice.
- You understand consistency is half the battle in creating a content footprint.
- We post three to five blog posts and week and consistent social content
- We get people coming to the company just to know that we're knowledge leaders
This job is for you if you:
- Love to write, create content, build stories, and enjoy discussing the mechanics of business and startups.
- Adore social and understand the different voice required for each platform.
- You understand that consistency, hard work, and just getting it done are a lot of the job.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty in unfamiliar tasks.
- You have writing, social media, or video examples to share.
What skills will you need?
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 1+ year of professional writing experience (University allowed if required consistent output)
- 1+ year grammar and editing experience. (You should be the watchman on this topic)
- The technical acumen to use audio and video editing tools.
- Writing and editing
- Social media management
- Audio and video editing
- Meeting deadlines and consistency
Nice To Have:
- A degree in English, philosophy, economics, or other writing heavy liberal art.
- Startup business ecosystem knowledge
- Influencer networking experience
- Experience with a social media management tool like Buffer or Hootsuite
- WordPress user experience