Risk Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Telamon Corporation Raleigh
Telamon Corporation Raleigh urgently required following position for Risk Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Telamon Corporation Raleigh Jobs Details:
1.Serves as the Safety Manager including designing and implementing programs to reduce incidents, occupational illnesses, and exposure to long-term health hazards.
2. Manages the Worker's Compensation program and General Liability including building and maintaining relationships with claims adjusters, third party administrators, outside legal counsel, and other claims related parties.
3. Reviews and investigates claims.
4. Compiles and analyzes information regarding issues such as claims administration and loss forecasting. Prepares and presents findings and reports.
5. Ensures external reporting requirements are met in all risk areas.
6. Manages the Drug and Alcohol Testing program.
7. Manages the Background Check program including performing checks.
8. Designs, plans, and implements risk management programs, policies, and procedures.
9. Provides or arranges for safety training, planned inspections, skill training, first-aid care, and emergency preparedness.
10. Keeping Hazardous Materials Communication materials up-to-date.
11. Manages and tracks all safety concerns.
12. Supervises others including participation in the recruitment/selection process for new hires, employee training, onboarding, conducting performance coaching/evaluation, compensation administration, delegation of duties and conflict resolution. Promotes an environment of teamwork and cooperation and is accessible to employees.
13. Visits sites.
14. Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position directly supervises others. This may include participation in the recruitment/selection process for new hires, employee training, onboarding, conducting performance coaching/evaluation, compensation administration, delegation of duties and conflict resolution. Promotes an environment of teamwork and cooperation and is accessible to employees.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required (preferably in environmental, health, and safety.)
- 5+ years’ experience in safety.
- Must have own transportation, a valid driver’s license, and vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use computer and HR software application proficiency
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Ability to train small and/or large groups
- Ability to influence and motivate team members
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond to emergency situations
- Work is primarily performed in an office and/or child care settings.
- Subject to long periods of sitting and exposure to computer screen.
- Driving/sitting for prolong periods of time.
- Occasional exposure to adverse weather conditions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V