Turnover Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Zachry Group Freeport
Zachry Group Freeport urgently required following position for Turnover Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Turnover Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Zachry Group Freeport Jobs Details:
Zachry is currently seeking an experienced Turnover
Clerk for new construction work at our FLNG project in
The Turnover Clerk will test various work areas and move
into Turnover and Commissioning phases of the project.
Responsibilities can include, but are not limited to:
maintaining all Turnover/Startup records, tracking &
forecasting, distributing records, maintaining
correspondence, and building/handling test packages.
Will work on the jobsite and various hours if needed.
- Provide excellent interpersonal and organizational
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintain correspondence and issuing reports with
- Enter information in Excel and Co Console (B Sheet)
- Build, maintain, and move test packages
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to follow directions precisely as given
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask
- Must have experience working with Excel and
- Must be able to quickly learn processed and adapt to
- Must be computer proficient including a proficiency
- Must be able to work varying hours as required to
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROFed employee
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial,
- Previous experience in a clerical or administrative
- Previous experience working with operations or
- Experience working with blue prints and
- Experience with Co Console program
- Formal/Technical education
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 35lbs.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts
- May use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn,
- Position may occasionally be required to spend time
ability to walk and climb various outdoor
- Will be required to wear personal protective
hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs,
masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves, and steel
toed leather work boots.
ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free
work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.