Administrative Assistant School Arts And Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Endicott College Beverly
Endicott College Beverly urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant School Arts And Sciences. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant School Arts And Sciences Jobs Vacancy in Endicott College Beverly Jobs Details:
- Provide administrative support to the Dean of Arts and Sciences;
- Provide classroom support for full and part time faculty;
- Acts as liaison between the students and the Dean by assisting students in a variety of matters including course questions, faculty issues, schedule issues, and advising issues.Directs students to the appropriate source when the issues cannot be resolved;
- Order and maintain supplies for the office;
- Coordinate the full time and part time faculty book orders each semester and act as a liaison between the School of Arts and Sciences and the college bookstore;
- Assist in hiring work-study students for the office and science laboratories;
- Provide direct supervision for the office work-study student(s);
- Oversee the organization, maintenance, and archival of the School of Arts and Sciences administrative files;
- Maintain all computer databases including but not limited to:adjunct faculty contracts, faculty information, course overloads, course schedule, and budget reconciliation;
- Assist in the coordination of materials for faculty orientation, admissions events, and other related activities pertaining to the School of Arts and Sciences;
- Schedule appointments for the Dean, department meetings, and meetings for the School of Arts and Sciences;
- Use the CARS data management system to assist in the processes of facility scheduling and student advising.
- Work with Marketing and Communications for any updates to the web site.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people and display sensitivity to their needs;
- Excellent organizational, management, and leadership skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task;
- High degree of accuracy and ability to follow through is essential;
- Some college experience preferred.