Capital Campaign Associate Jobs Vacancy in Maltz Jupiter Theatre Jupiter
Maltz Jupiter Theatre Jupiter urgently required following position for Capital Campaign Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Capital Campaign Associate Jobs Vacancy in Maltz Jupiter Theatre Jupiter Jobs Details:
The Maltz Jupiter Theatre seeks an entry-level assistant to aide in fundraising for a major expansion project. Contract position, candidate will be employed until project completion. Duties will be mainly administrative, working closely with the company’s Grant Writer and reporting to the Director of Development. Salaried position with full benefits, $25,000-$32,000 per year.
Job duties will include:
- Conducting web-based research on affluent individuals in the area to determine their giving histories and affiliation with the arts
- Building reports within Theatre’s database to evaluate current patrons, donors, and subscribers
- Calling prospects and scheduling informational tours of the Theatre
- Scheduling board sub-committee meetings, communicating with committee members, and taking meeting minutes
- Drafting letters and appeals to be sent to various prospects
- Tracking incoming pledge payments and donations and sending invoices and reminders for overdue amounts
- Data-entry and management of spreadsheets containing prospect information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to learn to use a variety of databases for information gathering and report-building
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Comfortable making scheduling calls to prospects
- Detail-oriented and able to focus on complex administrative tasks
- Creative with critical thinking skills, able to take initiative with minimal directions
- Personable and able to interact with a variety of individuals
- Flexible and able to cope with shifting priorities and needs
- Able to articulate ideas and needs to the team
Job Type: Full-time