Dishwasher Jobs Vacancy in Newcastle Place Mequon
Newcastle Place Mequon urgently required following position for Dishwasher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dishwasher Jobs Vacancy in Newcastle Place Mequon Jobs Details:
Newcastle Place located in Mequon Wisconsin is looking for that key employee on a part-time basis washing dishes including pots and pans in our busy kitchen. Hours of work are 4:00p-8:30p including every other weekend. This position is working around 20 plus hours per week.
Essential Job Duties:
- Wash and distribute clean dishes
- Assist in Kitchen with cutting up vegetables product and other items
- Making salads for the evening meals
- Working Dish machines
- Cleaning and maintain work stations is in proper order
- Stocking Supplies
- Assisting with food cart delivery
- Clear dishes from tables during and after meal service.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of customer service for our residents and their guests.
- Maintain safe and sanitary conditions in work areas, including the proper removal and disposal of all garbage and waste.
- Maintain personal cleanliness and practice proper sanitation techniques at all times.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of previous experience waiting tables in a hotel, restaurant or club with fine dining, preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understands requests.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, supervisor and peers. Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours per day. Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch frequently throughout the day. Moderate to heavy physical effort needed infrequently. Manual dexterity for preparing food. Ability to use standard industrial kitchen appliances required. Must be able to push/pull and lift/move equipment weighing from 50 to over 100 pounds. May be exposed to extreme temperatures (freezers and stoves-range burners) for short periods of time. May be exposed to industrial cleaning chemicals. Must be able to see, hear, and communicate with others. Must be able to recognize residents and see objects within 35 feet to receive deliveries. Must be able to discriminate colors to see emergency lights, read menus, diet cards and other documents and monitor oven and steamer lights. Must be able to see objects closely to read recipes, labels, temperature gauges and equipment controls. Must be able to read directions, labels, and menus. Must be able to concentrate on minimal and moderately detailed tasks like reading diet cards and other documents, menus, production sheets, serving residents and preparing food with some interruption. Must also be able to concentrate on fine detail like checking seating charts and tallying menus with some interruption. Must be able to multi-task under pressure.