Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Caci Arlington
Caci Arlington urgently required following position for Training Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Caci Arlington Jobs Details:
Junior Training Developer/Instructor for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System -“ Army (IPPS-A) Program. Possesses basic development and instruction skills. Develops training products, participates in training product development sessions, and instructs training classes. Understands training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. Hands on individual contributor who participates in the training planning, designing, developing, testing and delivery of training products using the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) and Adobe products. Conducts Instructor Led Training, Virtual Training, and Distance Learning classes. Participates in Agile meetings for stakeholder collaboration and other SDLC and training purposes. Prepares and edits Program documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develops training products using Oracle UPK, ELM and Adobe Captivate capabilities. This includes preparing associated training material and program documentation. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Works at the direction of the team lead
- Develops work products according to established team standards and program requirements
- Serves as an Instructor which will require extensive travel
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned
- Participates in team meetings to support training product development
- Participates in the Prototype/Demo SCRUMs and develops training products to support demonstration of System Functionality
- Participates in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the content of the Training Management Systems
- Participates as assigned to perform technical writing, develop spreadsheets, and update presentations
- Participates in build SCRUMS and supports prototyping thru UPKs
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must have an Active Secret clearance
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly, follow instruction and follow established standards
- Have a Can-Do attitude and willingness to learn and work hard
- Have a technical aptitude and willingness to learn new software products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak clearly
- Desire to perform as a training facilitator
- Hands-on training experience
- Experience conducting classroom training
- Experience preparing and delivering oral presentations
- Training experience with an Army or DoD audience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.