Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fishbowl Alexandria
Fishbowl Alexandria urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fishbowl Alexandria Jobs Details:
Fishbowl is the industry leader in developing lasting customer relationships. As a trusted partner to the restaurant industry, we provide strategic marketing services to address the key business challenges of guest acquisition, guest engagement, and silos of guest analytics restaurant owners and operators face. The company serves over 50,000 restaurants delivering meaningful analysis and software solutions that enable restaurants to succeed in today’s highly competitive environment.
Our Social Media Specialists develope social media content and digital marketing strategies for Fishbowl's roster of independent and regional restaurant brand clients. Our team delivers turn-key online marketing services for our restaurant clients with strategies pertaining to email marketing, social media marketing, reputation management and online advertising (Facebook/Instagram).
What You’ll Do:
- Develop social media content for restaurant clients focusing on the voice of the brand and marketing goals
- Manage clients' social media presence, engagement and reputation through various channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Yelp
- Drive measurable results through social media content and digital advertising
- Work in partnership with internal team of Account Managers to understand the marketing strategy and needs of each account
- Set up and optimize various profiles/pages on social media platforms to increase the visibility of client’s content and brand
- Create content calendars and schedules to continuously improve and grow client’s online presence as it relates to metrics, insights and best practices
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS in Marketing or relevant field
- 1+ year experience with online marketing (social media marketing, email marketing, direct marketing)
- Experience managing corporate social media sites
- Excellent project and time management aptitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Restaurant experience is a plus
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- 32 days of paid leave off per year in PTO, Sick and Holiday(can include your birthday if you want!)
- 401(k) with match, Medical, Dental, Vision & Parking/Metro discounts
- Casual atmosphere in Old Town Alexandria, with patios overlooking the Potomac River