Quality Improvement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Seattle
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Seattle urgently required following position for Quality Improvement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Improvement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Seattle Jobs Details:
- Answers calls and responds to emails from patients/family members and SCCA staff
- Resolves patient and family requests that can be addressed within 24 hours
- Triages quality of care concerns and assigns cases to Patient Experience Specialists
- Drafts written correspondence to patients as needed in accordance with regulatory timeframe
- Master how to find quality data elements in all administrative and clinical data systems
- Accurately abstract clinical and adminstrative data elements in support of quality improvement activities and external reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree Required.
- Knowledge of hospital and healthcare systems and/or experience in an academic cancer center
- Experience in quality improvement
- Familiarity with electronic medical records
- Proficiency in using Excel to capture and communicate data
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in customer service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally in person and in writing
Our Commitment to Diversity