Manufacturing Partner Integration Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shutterfly Fort Mill
Shutterfly Fort Mill urgently required following position for Manufacturing Partner Integration Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Partner Integration Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shutterfly Fort Mill Jobs Details:
Partner Integration Manager
As part of the Operations and Manufacturing organization, you will become an important member of the Fulfillment Partner Integration Team. This team plays an important role in supporting Shutterfly’s fast-growing product categories through product launches and the development of new and existing fulfillment partner relationships. The Partner Integration Manager leads the integration of new fulfillment partnerships and new products. The position will be responsible for driving integration through the technical aspects of order data transmission and evaluating product fulfillment processes for efficiencies. You will work closely with fulfillment partners, Sourcing and Development and cross functional teams to meet established product launch timelines.
- Work closely with Sourcing and Development and Product Management to on-board new partners and products within established timelines.
- Maintain progress on the integration of new fulfillment partners and products and provide updates to internal cross functional teams in weekly meetings.
- Establish launch timelines for new fulfillment partners and products.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Identifies, escalates and resolves issues with the integration of new products and fulfillment partners
- Build new fulfillment partnerships for the long term
- Perform analysis to vet new potential fulfillment partner for execution, performance in quality and seasonal scalability for new products
- Document the details and key aspects of new fulfillment partners and products
- Review product and production processes identifying potential fulfillment efficiencies and potential fulfillment or quality issues
- Initiate fulfillment contracts
- Domestic travel required
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Manufacturing Operations or Supply Chain
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment juggling multiple projects
- Able to learn existing processes while also identifying ways to improve them.
- Specialty print and imaging experience on many different materials
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ecommerce on-demand product personalization manufacturing experience
- Technical mindset
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects by established deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Be able to identify patterns and unusual trends in data
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in teams as well as individually
- Experience in customer facing environments
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Proactive, self-starter, team-oriented with a 'hands on' attitude