Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Dublin
Xpo Logistics Dublin urgently required following position for Key Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Xpo Logistics Dublin Jobs Details:
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that our success depends upon our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers. As the Key Account Manager, you will serve as the daily point of contact and relationship manager for XPO’s key clients. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as advocate and liaison for XPO’s top clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Expand current customer accounts through on-going relationship development
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale (negotiating rates, identifying carriers, specialized equipment)
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeatable sales
- Ensure integrity of the shipment and the XPO brand by following standard processes
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day for maintaining accuracy in sales and volume
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing and seek to ensure mutually beneficial business operations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of professional experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- 5 years of experience in a transportation sales environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.