Senior Claims Examiner Commerical General Liability Jobs Vacancy in Berkley Scottsdale
- Senior Claims Examiner Commerical General Liability
- Scottsdale AZ
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Berkley Scottsdale urgently required following position for Senior Claims Examiner Commerical General Liability. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Claims Examiner Commerical General Liability Jobs Vacancy in Berkley Scottsdale Jobs Details:
- stablishes appropriate initial loss and expense reserves and continue to regularly evaluate the file for adequacy, accuracy and adherence to reserving guidelines.
- Analyzes and interprets policy language in conjunction with specific loss facts to reach appropriate coverage decisions.
- Drafts frequent and complex coverage correspondence, including reservation of rights and coverage disclaimers in compliance with various state statutes and regulations.
- Composes a variety of other detailed correspondence to insureds, claimants, attorneys, agents and Regulatory agencies.
- Proactively manages claim files from inception to closure, including identification and investigation of coverage, liability and damage issues, determination and efficient execution of an appropriate plan of action, and prompt, economical file resolution, in compliance with Department guidelines and best practices.
- Appropriately and clearly documents all claim file activity, including current strategy, plan of action and exit plan in file notes.
- Consistently demonstrates coverage analysis, investigation, evaluation and negotiation skills at an intermediate level.
- Directs and controls the activities and costs of numerous outside vendors including independent adjusters, defense counsel and coverage counsel.
- Effectively presents and discusses loss facts and issues in roundtable discussions to peers and members of management.
- Composes and transmits Large Loss Reports and other detailed reporting documents as appropriate in a regular and timely basis.
- Manages and monitors file caseload through the use of various resources.
- Obtains all required state adjuster licenses and maintains them as required via compliance with mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Telecommute and/or Remote Worker
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 7-10 years of claims experience
- Prior E&S experience strongly preferred
- CPCU, AIC, AEI or completion of other insurance-related classes preferred.