Intern Environmental Affairs Summer Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago
United Airlines Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Intern Environmental Affairs Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Environmental Affairs Summer Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Environmental Affairs Department
Help United take actions today to shape an environmentally sustainable future.
- Analysis, characterization, and marketing/upcycling/waste reduction of materials from used employee uniforms
- Waste reduction and maximizing recycling capabilities for future United uniforms in reviewing new uniform designs
The intern will gather and analyze information, interpret data from various sources, and consider available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding. Additionally, the Environmental Affairs intern will work to create positive organizational changes, communications, information flow, and gathering and organizing information regarding environmental problems and procedures.
- A clear interest in and passion for environmental issues
- Must be a current PhD student
- Ability to perform materials analysis for potential upcycling using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Previous market research experience in product positioning for apparel
- Previous research experience in circular sustainability
- Professional demeanor and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Travel up to 25% may be required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Strong GPA
- Previous employment experience
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT