Scd Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Bluebird Bio Cambridge
Bluebird Bio Cambridge urgently required following position for Scd Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scd Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Bluebird Bio Cambridge Jobs Details:
To achieve our goals for the successful launch of our investigational gene therapy we are expanding the Commercial Team with the creation of a new position: Associate Director, US Marketing, with a focus on Healthcare Provider (HCP) engagement and education. The position - located in Cambridge, MA - will report to the Sr Director, US Marketing Lead, Sickle Cell Disease, and will drive the US Brand & Launch Readiness activities directed to Healthcare professional.
This position will partner with the US & Global Commercialization teams (Global, EU, Commercial Operations & Strategy Insights and Analytics, Medical Affairs), and Program Management in developing, evolving and operationalizing both the strategic and tactical elements of the US Brand Plan and Launch Readiness to ensure that they are aligned to and supportive of bluebird's overall Disease & Commercialization Strategies.
Summary of the Key Responsibilities
- Develop expert understanding of the evolving disease, product and competitive landscape including market insights and emerging clinical data to inform and shape the overall asset commercialization strategy
- Provide fact based and insights driven commercial inputs to the Program team in the development of the disease /asset's strategy and related cross functional objectives
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the US Brand strategy and tactics, the related deliverable (Positioning, HCP target claims & Messaging, HCP creative campaign, etc.) and the annual Brand Planning process working in close partnership with internal stakeholders
- Work with internal and external analytical partners to ensure pull-through of customer insights and market research findings to HCP strategy, messaging, and resources
- Collaborate with Commercial operations and other teams to develop and evolve a 'go to market' strategy – including both traditional means and emerging technologies – aimed at creating a robust 'brand experience' for bluebird's gene therapy products
- Drive disease awareness and education efforts in SCD
- Execute, monitor and adapt multi-channel HCP disease state awareness communications in the US, leveraging global disease state awareness assets
- Manage agency partners and champion promotional materials through the medical, regulatory, legal review process and integrate feedback accordingly to ensure compliant execution
- Manage timelines, budgets, and resources
- Committed to commercializing innovative treatments to help patients
- Passionate about figuring out what needs to get done and getting it done well
- Courageous in taking risks while building contingency plans to mitigate those risks
- Comfortable not knowing the answer and relentlessly working to figure it out
- Humble enough to recognize the value of others expertise and actively seek to partner with other subject matter experts to solve complex problems
- Naturally curious and enjoy synthesizing diverse sets of data to form insights
- Ready to adapt the plan as meaningful insights emerge
- Excited for the potential that cell and gene therapies to transform the lives of peoplewho live with seriously debilitating diseases
- Committed to finding a way for new, disruptive therapies to reach the people who they were designed to help
- Excited to be a part of scaling and building the infrastructure, systems and people power to ensure we can make hope a reality for many patients in the years to come
- Bachelor's degree in a life science; MBA, or advanced degree, preferred
- 7 years in the pharmaceutical field (can include market insights, sales, marketing, etc.) with 4-5 years' experience in a bio-tech marketing role, preferably in rare disease
- At least 3 years of strategic marketing experience
- Experience in high science, competitive market required.
- Product launch experience preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills, demonstrated ability to successfully drive a project to completion
- Enthusiasm for working closely with medical affairs members in a high-science environment
- Solutions-oriented, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills