Copywriter Men Product Description Page Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York
- Copywriter Men Product Description Page Bloomingdale New York
- New York NY
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Bloomingdale New York urgently required following position for Copywriter Men Product Description Page Bloomingdale New York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Copywriter Men Product Description Page Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York Jobs Details:
- Write clear, informative, accurate and brand-right descriptions for men’s apparel and accessories
- Ensure consistency and adherence to bloomingdales.com copy and legal standards
- Keep the customer top of mind by creating detail-rich content that helps the shopper make confident purchase decisions
- Continuously develop and learn other divisions to provide team vacation coverage
- Effectively manage the production workflow for assigned families of business: meet strict deadlines and communicate effectively to supervisor and cross-functional teams on possible roadblocks
- Attend all merchandise presentation meetings
- Maintain high standards for writing and proofreading
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, journalism, communications, advertising or marketing.
- Minimum 2-4 years copywriting experience in retail, advertising, direct marketing or publishing.
- Background in fashion retail highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of fashion terminology, particularly men’s fashion.
- Ability to read, writes, and interprets instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a team.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to write in various styles for diverse audiences, Familiarity with e-commerce and copy/advertising best practices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.