Front Desk Associate Jobs Vacancy in Firstservice Residential Destin
Firstservice Residential Destin urgently required following position for Front Desk Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Associate Jobs Vacancy in Firstservice Residential Destin Jobs Details:
FirstService Residential has an full-time opening for a Front Desk Associate located in Destin, FL. Must have a friendly upbeat personality and be able to work weekends.
Front desk personnel require a friendly and helpful demeanor and are willing to provide premiere service for the residents, contractors, vendors and any other individuals who enter the building. A member of the front desk must consistently greet residents, offer assistance, use professional verbiage, and always make themselves available for the convenience of the resident. It is the responsibility of the front desk to provide an exceptional level of service while at the same time upholding and enforcing the rules and regulations agreed upon by the Home Owners Association. Attentiveness towards the security cameras and vigilance at the front desk is imperative, and the front desk must never be left unattended; staff should always make themselves available to the residents. At First Service Residential, we are in the business of service, and that means doing whatever we can to go above and beyond in order to build relationships and continue improving our level of service for residents.
Schedule: 8:30am to 5:00pm Friday - Tuesday. Some flexibility required. Weekends required.
The front desk person works independently, and without direct supervision. Possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills, is detailed oriented and able to multitask. Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Monitors Emergency Response System.
- Greets and directs Residents, guests and invitees.
- Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s).
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience preferred.
- Computer literacy: command of information system hardware/software is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Multiple language fluency is desirable.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time
- Handle, finger, grasp and lift objects and packages
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
- Complete all required forms.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends based on project requirement.
- Ability to respond to emergencies on a timely manner
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.NF/GA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 to $12.00 /hour
- Front Desk: 3 years
- Hospitality: 3 years