Portfolio Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brown Advisory
Brown Advisory urgently required following position for Portfolio Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Portfolio Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brown Advisory Jobs Details:
Brown Advisory is seeking a proactive and professional individual to serve as a Portfolio Analyst in our Delaware Office. Due to the complex nature of clients’ investment objectives and related service needs, Portfolio Analysts must be well versed in a broad range of investment disciplines and strategies. The position requires a high level of sophistication and flexibility in understanding and implementing diverse investment strategies.
The primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in portfolio management activities for Balanced Institutional portfolios; each subject to the customized investment needs of the client. Services include, but are not limited to, management of liquidity needs, analysis of equity, fixed income and opportunistic alternative investments as appropriate.
- Ensure that portfolio managers have adequate information to perform daily portfolio management duties (strong focus on various information systems)
- Develop investment strategies for clients in coordination with the Portfolio Management and Open Architecture Asset Allocation teams.
- Assist in the management of all aspects of client relationships, including communication, trading and coordination with Portfolio Managers, Strategic Advisors, Account Administrators and Marketing.
Successful candidates are driven to proactively support the Portfolio Manager(s) with whom they are teamed. They possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, are able to operate independently with a high level of direct responsibility, maintain strong ties to the various investment teams at the firm and participate actively in the analysis of new strategies. Portfolio Analysts are highly professional and unconditionally dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to clients.
Specific qualifications for the Portfolio Analyst position include:
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Bloomberg; Moxy and APX strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to handle confidential material with utmost discretion
- A passion for financial markets
- MBA, CFA and/or Equity Analyst experience preferred
At Brown Advisory we offer a competitive compensation package, including full benefits.
- Wellness program participation incentive
- Financial wellness program
- Gym membership discounts
- Fitness event fee reimbursement
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Program (for those enrolled in Medical)
- Adoption Benefits
- Daycare late pick-up fee reimbursement
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Group Long Term Disability
- Personal Excess Liability
- Pet Insurance
- Errand-Running and Virtual Concierge Services
- 401(k) (50% employer match up to IRS limit, 4 year vesting)
Brown Advisory is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.