Regional Sales Director South Jobs Vacancy in Company Austin
Company Austin urgently required following position for Regional Sales Director South. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Director South Jobs Vacancy in Company Austin Jobs Details:
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Director in the South (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Mississippi). This role is responsible for selling NC4 Risk Center™, NC4 ActivTravel™, NC4 ActivPoint™, and NC4 Signal™ into a multiple of verticals including financial services, high-tech, insurance, manufacturing, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, bio-tech and retail, as well as several other industries. Our customers utilize NC4 Risk Center in multiple areas including Corporate Security, Executive Protection, Business Continuity, Enterprise Risk Management, Supply Chain Management, Travel Management, and Crisis & Emergency Management as well.
Who are we looking for?
The right person for this role will be someone who is motivated by success, knows how to grow their territory, and thrives in a competitive environment. This is a superior, highly rewarding sales opportunity for a top tier performer - a polished and experienced professional with both superior new business generation skills and strong account management and retention abilities. Located in Texas, Greater Austin or Houston area preferred.
Who Is NC4?
NC4 is a top provider of information solutions for Business Crisis Readiness, Supply Chain Risk Mitigation, Facilities and Personnel Security and Business Continuity as well as Domestic and International Travel Tracking and Risk Mitigation for Travelers. Our clients include Fortune 100 firms, the largest Financial institutions and Multi-national companies, Local, State and Regional Government Agencies (Police/Fire, etc). A suite of proven services provide alerts and reporting of physical hazards that could threaten safety, security and business continuity, continuity of operations, incident management, disaster management and secure communications.
What will this role do?
- Drive revenue through individual sales in assigned territory
- Upsell, cross-sell and renew current customer services
- Act as a liaison between customers and Product Management
- Effectively articulate the vision and value proposition of NC4 solutions
- Conduct on line demos of product via web technologies and web-based presentations to new logo prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Update lead status and properly log all prospect interactions into CRM system
- Communicate account or project issues to support and to account managers to promote a team response to any issues
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 and/or large financial institutions using a consultative/solution selling approach
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time and work non-standard work hours
- Disciplined approach to managing all phases of the sales cycle from prospecting through negotiation and sale closure
- Accurately document sales activity and forecast of revenue achievement in CRM system
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Track record of success in sale of information and/or alert services in risk assessment, security, crisis management or business continuation is a plus but not required
- Strong computer skills, including CRM systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Disciplined daily use of CRM and other sales tools and attention to detail
- Bachelor or University Degree required
The successful candidate in this role will:
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver results by actively developing new territories, capturing new customers, fostering positive customer relationships, implementing marketing approaches, and upholding company reputation and values
- Demonstrate an ability to leverage resources across the corporation to close business
- Have a track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Show a willingness to learn new approaches and technologies
- Expects obstacles and knows how to overcome them to achieve success
Impact where it counts -- we provide security and threat monitoring for people and assets in a variety of industries. NC4 Risk Center enhances member's capabilities in monitoring, analyzing, and responding to risks that pose a threat to their organization. The ActivTravel and ActivPoint add-ons are comprehensive travel risk management solutions combining up-to-the-minute all-hazards alerts with employee travel data, giving you the relevant information you need when you need it for traveler safety
Great environment -- while we take pride in delivering results, we also enjoy a casual atmosphere . . . jeans and sneakers are common. NC4 has a strong reputation for taking care of employees, and the team is collaborative and upbeat.
Broad reach and unparalleled innovation -- our solutions revolutionize how government and businesses collect, manage, share and disseminate information to mitigate risks, manage incidents, and securely communicate and collaborate with one another. We focus on revolutionizing safety & security for private sector businesses -- Corporate Security, Business Continuity, Operational Risk Management, Travel Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management.
Excellent compensation and benefits -- in addition to a competitive salary/commission, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision plans; vacation/time off; a 401(k) plan with generous company match; flexible spending accounts; educational reimbursement; and more.
NC4 is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Houston, TX (Preferred)
- 3 to 9 months