Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Startech Professionals Llc Washington
Startech Professionals Llc Washington urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Startech Professionals Llc Washington Jobs Details:
The Quality Assurance Analyst will under general supervision and following the established procedures for quality assurance, design and implement test plans, including creating automated test scripts using test tools, processes and procedures. This role is responsible for the coordination, creation, execution, maintenance of test cases, and automated functional test scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved. This position also works in collaboration with all QA testers to meet the testing objectives of the organization and make continuous improvements to maximize testing coverage.
- The functional tester will be able to write a test plan based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing, will have deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle.
- Develop and maintain any functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed. Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies.
- Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development team/vendors while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable.
- Participation in design specification review and technical documentation review is essential to performing these duties.
- Create testing summary reports, clearly communicating to management all testing results.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that defects are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Help prioritize defects to be fixed using an understanding of the business requirements and the needs of the customer.
- Provide testing support for all Software Applications that are tested by SQA team.
- Significant experience testing across browser web applications
iii. Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Design test cases and execute all types of testing (e.g. functional, integration, end-to-end) on all variety of platforms (e.g. mobile, web, portal frameworks)
- Perform all technical testing efforts including functional automated test scripts development, and test plans.
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Experience with scripting SQL queries and good understanding of the Oracle 11g or 12c Database
- Work with multiple database interfaces and be familiar with standard web architectures
- Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria. Develop and maintain repeatable and scalable automation test suites; generate manual test scenarios and test cases in a format that can be automated.
- Work closely with development team to understand how product changes affect maintenance of test cases and the QA testing environments. Participate in review sessions of business requirements.
- Contribute to the entire software development life cycle (SDLC – Agile and Waterfall preferred) from initial business requirements to deployment & production support
- Experience with HP Quality Center/ALM
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
- Bachelor of Science degree Required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
1. Provides development of project software quality assurance plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
2. Provides an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
3. May be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
4. Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
5. Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $43.00 /hour
- writing SQL queries: 5 years (Required)
- software quality assurance plans: 10 years (Required)
- Leading technical testing efforts including audits: 8 years (Required)
- healthcare operations business processes: 5 years (Required)
- Oracle 11G or 12c Database: 3 years (Required)
- Provide defect status and quality metrics to managers: 8 years (Required)
- Design, develop and execute automated test cases: 8 years (Required)
- Defect Management: 8 years (Required)
- support user interface testing applications: 8 years (Required)
- developing test plans and procedures: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)