Driver Amtrak Chicago Main Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Chicago
Aramark Chicago urgently required following position for Driver Amtrak Chicago Main. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Driver Amtrak Chicago Main Jobs Vacancy in Aramark Chicago Jobs Details:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports, clean and fuel vehicles/equipment as necessary
- Responsible for the transport and loading/unloading of equipment and/or products when applicable
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to management in a timely manner
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience as a driver preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran