National Grants Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sports New York
Sports New York urgently required following position for National Grants Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Grants Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sports New York Jobs Details:
National Grants Manager
Up2Us Sports is seeking a highly qualified and organized professional to assume the role as our first National Grants Manager. A qualified candidate must be a team player who can work across departments and with Up2Us Sports staff both in New York and across the nation. The candidate must have experience in grants management, scheduling, calendar keeping, process management, and donor relations. This position will report to the National Director of Development. Up2Us Sports is a dynamic work environment comprised of a diverse group of nonprofit professionals whose mission is to recruit, train and support coaches who transform youth, programs and their communities. For more information about Up2Us Sports please visit our website www.Up2UsSports.org.
- Develop and manage a national development calendar for all foundation, government, and corporate donors.
- Create and implement a workflow process from pre-award to final reporting for all grants.
- Coordinate all staff and departments through workflow process in the intake, processing, activation and fulfillment, and reporting of grants,
- Manage compliance aspects of sponsorships and corporate partnerships to ensure deadlines are met and commitments fulfilled.
- Develop and maintain a Grants Library with necessary documents to fulfill grant requests.
- Oversee an AmeriCorps Vista member (a junior staff member) in prospecting new donors and processing grant receivables.
- Working with CEO and National Development Director, establish and maintain working relationships with national funding organizations to increase or secure funding.
- Coach regional staff in their foundation relationship cultivation and grant management processes.
- Report on progress in grant management to senior staff on a monthly basis.
- Participate in a dynamic fundraising and marketing team as they formulate and execute development and sponsorship activities.
- Assist in the evaluation of the performance of regional staff in grants management.
- Oversee grant writing training and on-going coaching
- Coordinate and oversee grant application process in Egrants with AmeriCorps and OJJDP.
- Achievement oriented personality and drive.
- A strong background in full cycle grant management including prospecting, grant writing, fulfillment and reporting.
- At least 5 years experience working in a nonprofit development department with diverse sources of funding. At least 3 years experience in grants management and coordination.
- Excellent verbal communication and organizing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A team player.
- AmeriCorps grants management experience preferred or other government contracts/grants.
- Proven organization and systems development skills.
- $55-60K depending on experience
- Generous vacation and leave time which includes PTO annually during holiday break.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- A creative and dynamic work environment of mission-focused professionals.
- Opportunity for growth beyond grants management to full-time National Grants Director.
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Up2Us Sports is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Grant Writing: 3 years (Required)
- Non-profit: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)