Field Marketing Lead Google Cloud Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Google Sunnyvale
Google Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Field Marketing Lead Google Cloud Healthcare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Marketing Lead Google Cloud Healthcare Jobs Vacancy in Google Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
As a Field Marketing Events Lead, you'll manage the strategy, event schedule, logistical execution and project plans across a wide array of programs for Google Cloud Healthcare, including third-party events, partner events, and internal events. You'll collaborate extensively with product marketing, partner marketing, Go-to-Market, and sales to ensure seamless coordination and execution of events.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead events end-to-end while developing and executing event strategy and ensuring innovative event experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop agendas, speaker content, and event schedules; ensure plans align with the overarching product roadmaps, event messaging pillars, business priorities and executive vision.
- Coordinate demand generation in addition to developing and analyzing event series performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize recruitment and engagement strategy.
- Manage cross functional working groups and internal review and sign-offs including working group for compliance approvals.
- Partner with global Account teams, industry platform and marketing teams on multi-channel account based marketing plans; align messaging for account based on solutions and business process requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in enterprise event management with audience development strategy.
- 7 years of enterprise technology event experience working in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing large budgets and organizing events for thousands of employees.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Ability to work with executives at the highest level as well as orchestration of overall event programs across Google Cloud and cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of event marketing and communications, proven success in planning and execution of technology events.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.