Noc Support Technician Remote Jobs Vacancy in Quest Technology Management
Quest Technology Management urgently required following position for Noc Support Technician Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Noc Support Technician Remote Jobs Vacancy in Quest Technology Management Jobs Details:
Job Title: NOC Support Technician
Reports to: NOC Manager
Days / Hours of Work: 7 am - 4 pm EST or 6 am - 3 pm CST (weekends may be required)
Under general direction of the department manager, this person is responsible to provide help desk services, customer support, and provide consistent communication to the user base. This role will directly work with user systems supporting design, provisioning, installation and configuration of hardware and software. The Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician is an entry to mid-level position that works with various departments within the company, as well as vendors, to schedule and approve maintenances. This role is required to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a 24 X 7 NOC environment.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients’ business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS – Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2 – 5 years industry experience in 24 x 7 Network Operation Center.
- Strong understanding of IT system fundamentals and system management tasks.
- Understanding of network concepts, TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Microsoft Operating systems, workstation and server.
- Ability to provide Support Desk services.
- Ability to clearly document and articulate technical issues.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent issues and remain calm under high pressure situations
- Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work closely with peers and other teams.
- Ability to function in a 24/7 operation and work flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends as required.
- Local travel may be required for this position.
Working Conditions / Environment & Physical Demands:
- Required to work in an office environment with moderate noise and moderate temperatures.
- Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
- Sit for long periods of time.
The information above describes the general nature of the position and serves as a summary of the typical job functions. It is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, or duties.
Applicant must successfully complete company background check including DMV as well as pre-employment screening. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Quest is a worldwide leader in technology management offering a portfolio of professional, cloud, and managed services. Either on-site or from one of over two dozen secure global service delivery centers, Quest offers Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Security, Network, Server Management and IT Staffing Solutions. QuestFlex®, a unique and flexible service level agreement, provides Quest's customizable services and solutions based on clients' requirements. For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.questsys.com/.