Scientist Antibody Affinity Maturation Bilingual Chinese Jobs Vacancy in Genscript Usa Inc San Francisco Bay Area
- Scientist Antibody Affinity Maturation Bilingual Chinese
- Genscript Usa Inc
- San Francisco Bay Area CA
- 09 Jan, 2019 30+ days ago
Genscript Usa Inc San Francisco Bay Area urgently required following position for Scientist Antibody Affinity Maturation Bilingual Chinese. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scientist Antibody Affinity Maturation Bilingual Chinese Jobs Vacancy in Genscript Usa Inc San Francisco Bay Area Jobs Details:
GenScript is recruiting a professional in antibody affinity maturation to facilitate antibody drug discovery and antibody engineering service. The capability of antibody affinity maturation design and troubleshooting is crucial for this position. Extensive experiences in antibody affinity maturation and antibody engineering are preferred. You will closely cooperate with production teams related to antibody affinity maturation. This role is based in Nanjing, China where the company R&D center is located.
- Responsible for the process related to antibody affinity maturation, including strategy design, troubleshooting and so on.
- Responsible for upgrading and optimizing antibody affinity maturation platform.
- Responsible for training specialists for antibody affinity maturation and optimizing production processes.
- Responsible for collaborating and training with business teams with advertising antibody affinity maturation services and customer management.
- Participating in advising antibody affinity maturation-related strategy and business.
- Education requirement: master's degree or above.
- Professional requirement: major in immunology, structural biology, molecular biology, medical engineering or antibody engineering.
- Working experience requirement: antibody drug discovery related working experience in CRO or bio-tech companies is preferred.
- Experience requirement: a Ph. D with more than 2 years of antibody engineering related experience or a master with more than 5 years of antibody engineering related experience.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and interaction in both Chinese and English
Job Type: Full-time
- antibody drug discovery: 3 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Chinese Mandarin (Required)