Calibration Technician Medical Device Tech Industry Jobs Vacancy in Sitecal Inc Minneapolis
- Calibration Technician Medical Device Tech Industry
- Sitecal Inc
- Minneapolis MN
- 13 May, 2019 11 days ago
Sitecal Inc Minneapolis urgently required following position for Calibration Technician Medical Device Tech Industry. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Calibration Technician Medical Device Tech Industry Jobs Vacancy in Sitecal Inc Minneapolis Jobs Details:
Who We Are:
SiteCal, Inc is a Twin Cities based company specializing in providing support services to many of the most innovative and influential companies in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech, and other technically driven industries. The value we’ve been creating for nearly 2 decades directly impacts the future and helps create a better tomorrow.
We know that making a difference in the world takes the best teams collaborating towards a common goal. Our expertise in the highly regulated industries where we do business allows us to contribute toward this daily. We’re looking for top talent who can help us continue making a difference.
Who You Are:
You are a detail-oriented individual who works well in a variety of technical situations. You excel in managing your time to meet schedules with a team or when working alone.
You’ve been looking for an opportunity to join a growing company where your impact will directly contribute to your personal growth and future career aspirations. Our culture fosters personal and professional growth, and we value individuals who embrace the same.
As a Calibration Technician, your responsibilities would include completing routine calibrations on customer equipment in house or at customer facilities. Our Calibration Technicians get the opportunity to work on very specialized equipment, and work with customers to establish processes on custom devices.
SiteCal specializes in onsite calibration in the area, so candidates must have a clean driving record and be willing to travel locally in a company provided vehicle. Overnight travel may be occasionally required. Due to the physical requirements, candidates must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. unassisted.
What We Offer:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Comprehensive Training
- Reimbursement on Industry Certifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Experience (mechanical, electrical, environmental, etc.)
- Ability to Understand Written Procedures & Industry Software
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Basic Mathematic & Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Clean Driving Record & Current Driver’s License
An Ideal Candidate Might Have:
- Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- More than 1 year of calibration experience.
- Training/Experience in electronic or mechanical systems.
- Technical Secondary Education or Relevant Military Experience
- Apply to this role. Please submit a PDF format of your current Resume.
- If you’re a potential fit, you will be contacted in the next 2-5 business days to set up an interview.
- After the interview, someone will follow up within 1 week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Calibration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Minneapolis, MN 55449 (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply