Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Megtec De Pere
Megtec De Pere urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Megtec De Pere Jobs Details:
This position provides mechanical engineering support for Engineered Products with emphasis on industrial dryers for many different processes. This person would be responsible for completing the Mechanical Engineering aspects of a project including design calculations, equipment layout, sizing components, and directing design-drafting resources to complete equipment production and layout drawing. This position directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Plans and oversees engineering projects, including defining the project philosophy, activities, milestones, and staff requirements, in accordance with customer specifications
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Size components and design assemblies to release to designers to detail and finish. Releases standard and non-standard projects to manufacturing. Supports the manufacturing or building of products and components.
- Identifies and monitors project staffing requirements and coordinates staffing with supporting organization managers.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Interfaces with customers to provide status reports and ensure needs are met.
- Provides status and progress reports to project team and MEGTEC management.
- Supports Sales staff as needed in face of customers
- Works with Product Champion to propose changes in equipment, processes or use of materials, which would result in cost reductions or improvements in operations.
- Determine spare parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedures, and service schedules required to maintain machine and equipment in prescribed condition.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Travel to customer site to gather information to complete project and sometimes technical support during install.
- Multi-tasking - Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Conceptual Thinking - Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Financial Aptitude - Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare/manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Collaborative – ability to work with international offices as required by project requirements, including engineering staff in India and/or fabrication facilities overseas.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering discipline
Experience : Seven to ten years related experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment with knowledge of thermal airflow equipment specifically industrial drying. Experience in Lithium-Ion Battery electrode production is a plus.
Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Autocad and other pertinent systems. Oracle is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Flexible schedules