Level Help Desk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Radsource Llc Brentwood
Radsource Llc Brentwood urgently required following position for Level Help Desk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Level Help Desk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Radsource Llc Brentwood Jobs Details:
Radsource, LLC is a nationwide Radiology PACS company, providing imaging PACS services for radiologists and organizations offering radiology services. Our company is rapidly growing in the fast-paced industry of Radiology. Radsource’s product model, ProtonPACS, provides highly integrated software applications and platforms for the archiving and viewing of digital radiological studies. We are seeking friendly, organized, customer service driven individuals with good multi-tasking skills to join our Level I Customer Support team.
Our Level I Customer Support Specialist representatives manage our help desk, and are the face of the company as they receive and triage all incoming customer support requests and inquiries. In addition to various help desk responsibilities and special projects, this Level I Support Specialist interacts closely with our customers via the phone, and email to address incoming customer help desk issues. Help desk issues addressed are documented closely within our ticketing system and resolved through internal resolution processes.
This position is perfect for the candidate that likes to learn new things, interact with customers, and resolve customer issues. The many layers of the ProtonPACS service model offers the opportunity to learn the intricacies of the industry from evaluating radiology workflow situations to assisting the radiologists and technologists in the field. Employee must be able to multi task, learn new things, have initiative, and enjoy the help desk environment.
Our company is located in Brentwood TN, and offers competitive salary and benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401K and PTO.
- 2+ years of customer support, preferably with technical support
- Strong phone support skills
- Strong customer interaction and client communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Sound judgement and evaluation skills
- High attention to detail
- Good technical and computer aptitude, Level I IT support background a plus
- Must possess professional phone etiquette
- Must be customer service orientated
- Can focus on customer needs and determine best problem resolution
- Able to utilize the ticketing tool effectively
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task (phones, emails, creating tickets, special projects)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers, management, and team
- Dependable, friendly
- Must work cohesively in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, provide solutions for a broad range of Level I application issues
- Good overall and general IT knowledge or aptitude is required
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Manage a variety of Help Desk responsibilities.
- Provides technical and software application support to our customers which may include Radiologists.
- Take frequent incoming phone calls from customers, manage high volume of emails, and follow through with great detail.
- Interact with different departments on ticket resolutions.
- Willing to take on special projects (assistance with billing, documentation, schedule tasks, etc.) and interdepartmental changes as they arise.
- Perform customer support administrative duties as required.
- Provide follow through on ticket escalation with internal support teams.
- Must be willing to gain common understanding of radiology, radiology departments, EMR, radiologic technologist workflows, modalities (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Mammograms, Ultrasounds, and other radiological services offered) and support the IT workflow configurations per client with a smile.
- Participate in new customer debrief meetings to understand customer workflows.
- Must be willing to learn and troubleshoot Radsource software and web portal applications.
- Work daily with internal departments and external clinical staff and radiologists in a professional manner.
- Be willing to learn new things and flexible to help in other areas of the department.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Brentwood, TN 37027 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)