Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Georgetown
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Georgetown urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Georgetown Jobs Details:
Position: Customer Service Representative, Sharp Energy
Location: Georgetown, DE
Responsible for exhibiting Chesapeake Utilities Corporation’s Mission, Vision and Values, regarding external customers, agencies, vendors, internal departments and co-workers. This position works with all levels of the company. Responsible to assist customers in an efficient and courteous manner either by accepting payment or resolving customer inquiries. Monitor computer functions and perform data entry as assigned. Perform other duties as assigned and assist with customer service related activities for the District office. Maintain good customer relations and ensure that company and departmental procedures are followed. Keep abreast of any changes in documentation requirements, methods of payments and reconciliation of accounts and additional tasks as assigned by the District Manager.
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist customers
- Collect and reconcile cash.
- Prepare daily reports and bank deposits.
- Prepare work orders to be dispatched to operational personnel.
- Print, reconcile and distribute reports and calculations.
- Perform other related functions as assigned by the District Manager or Customer Service Manager.
- Charge customer accounts for services rendered such as deliveries of propane, labor and parts.
- Issue credits and adjustments when necessary.
- Review figures to ensure proper accounts are being charged and billing is correct.
- Reconcile daily payments that are received through the mail and cash drawers.
- Reconcile all cash taken daily and prepare bank deposits.
- Receive and transmit information to and from service, installation and delivery personnel.
- Enter changes on customer's accounts
- Prepare credit history checks for prospective customers.
- Maintain customer and vendor files and store batches and reports.
- Type correspondence.
- Attend training seminars.
- Order office and computer supplies.
- Maintains good customer relations.
- Interprets, monitors and implements company policies, as they pertain to customer service.
- Involvement with Public Assistance Programs.
- Keeps abreast of any changes in documentation requirements, methods of payment and reconciliation of accounts in regards to Public Assistance programs and implements procedure for handling accounts and monies.
- Maintains and processes deposits.
- Review budgets to determine the need for increasing budget amounts.
- Assist in preparation of the customer budgets.
Requires……a total commitment to Chesapeake Utilities Corporation’s Mission, Vision and Values and:
- PC experience mandatory
- Excellent customer contact skills. Strong organizational skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Detail oriented and experience in computer processing helpful. Working knowledge of basic office equipment/machines. General understanding of office procedures and good public relation skills. Operation of at PC programs (Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Ability to create, customize and apply intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills to many variable spreadsheets and office documentation. Intermediate Windows skills required to navigate, store and apply filed folder management, and general software applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must have good telephone communication skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages.