Part Time Teller Jobs Vacancy in Keybank
Keybank urgently required following position for Part Time Teller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Teller Jobs Vacancy in Keybank Jobs Details:
At Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease value and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big.
As a Teller, you will report to the Branch Manager or to the Operations Leader (Teller Float) and are the initial contact for clients. The Teller is a critical position within the branch and an important member of the branch team. The Teller provides excellent client service by welcoming new and existing clients of the Bank and assisting them with account transactions and servicing needs. In addition, he/she acts as a resource in identifying and resolving client servicing issues. Tellers, through their conversations with the clients, listen to uncover financial needs and transitions clients to a banker to further assist.
Key's application process for teller position(s) require that you complete our Virtual Job Tryout (VJT), which is an interactive experience via the Internet that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. When applying, please provide a valid email address on the application so that Key may send an email with a link to you for completion of the VJT.
The role of the Teller is to be welcoming, build rapport and provide outstanding service to the Bank clients while performing account transactions, all of which align to the Branch Playbook. Tellers and all Branch team members are expected to act professionally at all times, conduct business ethically avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients and Key. Duties assigned include:
Primary Teller Functions
- Accept and accurately process all financial service transactions
- Maintain responsibility for cash drawer and follow proper balancing procedures
- Act as a resource to identify and resolve client servicing issues
- Listen for clues for Financial Wellness opportunities during client conversations, and then appropriately transition the client(s) to a Banker
Build Client Rapport
- Provide excellent client service to all KeyBank clients
- Where problem resolution is required, take thorough information from the client and get back to them in a timely manner
- Ensure a confident tone that reassures the client we will follow up with resolution
- Greet and welcome every client as they enter the branch; acknowledge by name, if known
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and objectives through the use of Financial Wellness tools
- Participate in client appreciation events
- Address client issues or concerns; engage branch management when needed to provide full solutions for clients
- Help create and establish a business relationship between the Banker and the client
- Coordinate time between Banker and client for business meetings as necessary
- Engage the Lead Teller and or Banker when faced with complex client account issues
- Answer the phone within the Branch professionally, promptly, and pleasantly
- Participate in post/debrief meetings with the branch team involving clients from the day to better understand specific client needs
- Ensure compliance with security and audit procedures
- Adhere to all applicable policies and procedures
- Participate in morning huddles and end of day debriefs
- Understand goals and objectives for the branch
- Review and maintain knowledge of product guides, fees and policies to stay current on offerings
- Provide answers and assistance for client questions/concerns, utilizing resources within the branch
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent business experience
- 6 months experience in a client service facing role
- A minimum of one week cash handling experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General understanding of PC with Windows based applications and calculator
- Ability to work branch hours to include weekends and occasional evenings
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged Standing (5-8 hours per day), frequent use of hands to manipulate/grasp objects, ability to communicate face to face and on the phone with clients, occasional bending and lifting from floor height, frequent forward reach, frequent lifting of 1 – 10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs.
- In addition to all Teller requirements, the Float Teller must have the ability to work at multiple branch locations
- Must have access to reliable transportation to facilitate working in multiple branches
- Must have schedule flexibility
Operating: Keeps on point, plans and organizes, gets work done, uses time management skills; follows work processes and focuses; manages workload; organized; exhibits an openness of new ways of doing things and an adaptable, continuous improvement mindset; understands and applies Key’s risk management philosophy in day-to-day interactions
Energy/Drive: Action oriented; drives for results; pursues work with energy and focus; drives for completion; client relationship focused; acts with honor and character
Personal/Interpersonal: Open, receptive, accountable, and approachable; keeps promises, honors, commitments, and demonstrates open, honest communication; exhibits positive behavior; has a desire to provide the client with outstanding service
People Management: Understands the value of excellent client service and demonstrates a commitment to client satisfaction for internal and external clients while balancing organizational profitability; actively listens to internal/external client feedback and delivers appropriate solutions; embraces an inclusive team and diverse perspectives to reach best outcomes; escalates issues to manager when appropriate; apply judgment within established guidelines to resolve client issues and needs
Results: Dedicated to finding solutions, resolving problems, and fulfilling client needs; takes personal responsibility to see that every client is satisfied; proactively shares knowledge to help others develop and to improve the performance of the team; consistently exceeds and/or meets goals; bottom line oriented; pushes self and others for results
Technical and Functional: Exhibits the technical and functional skills to perform the job
In addition to the competencies specific to the Teller role, all Key employees are expected to exhibit Key’s Leadership Behaviors (Accountability, Managerial Courage, Drive for Results, Lead Change, Client Focus, Effective Collaboration, Develop Self, Staff and Others, Business Acumen, Manage Vision and Purpose) as outlined in Key’s HR Online system.
Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $92.9 billion. Key companies provide investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products and services to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally. The company's businesses deliver their products and services through branches and offices; a network of 1,335 ATMs; telephone banking centers ; and a website, Key.com®, that provides account access and financial products 24 hours a day
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
Key Community Bank serves individuals and small to mid-sized businesses through a footprint of over 1,000 branches, more than 1,300 ATMs, telephone banking centers, and robust online and mobile capabilities.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled