Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Honda Center Anaheim
Honda Center Anaheim urgently required following position for Social Media Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Honda Center Anaheim Jobs Details:
- Write, edit and update content for the Honda Center social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Maintain communication with fans/followers on Honda Center social media sites and increase the number of fans/followers
- Track and analyze social media performance and provide reports to Department
- Track key performance indicators (KPI) across channels that support organizational goals of measuring the efficacy of social interaction and proving ROI including fan engagement, lead conversion, social advertising effectiveness, and sentiment as well as identification of areas of improvement.
- Act as public-facing representative of Honda Center and communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and in person
- Real time coverage of Honda Center events. Includes shooting, editing and publishing video/photo on social media sites
- Use social media for marketing purposes for Honda Center events; create promotional contests to accomplish marketing objectives
- Pitch video feature ideas for social media accounts
- Maintain daily and weekly social media production and social marketing calendars
- Identify and infiltrate new social networks in key market areas
- Assist other departments with relative work as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years proven online marketing and social media experience along with video production experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior written and verbal skills, editorial judgment and knowledge of digital culture.
- Immersed in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others), blog reader/writer/publisher
- Must possess basic photo, audio and video editing skills. Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Audacity or Soundcloud, a plus.
- Deadline-oriented; experience at getting projects done quickly, with high standards of quality
- Intense passion for growing the social media aspects of the business
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays as required
- Passionate about the entertainment industry and pop culture
- Candidate may be required to provide specific examples of their work
- Advanced degrees in communication, journalism, marketing or related field
- Social media certifications (such as YouTube Certified)
- Familiarity with project management and process improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.