Senior Project Architect Jobs Vacancy in Bdg Architects Tampa
Bdg Architects Tampa urgently required following position for Senior Project Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Architect Jobs Vacancy in Bdg Architects Tampa Jobs Details:
Senior Project Architect – BDG Architects – Tampa, FL
BDG Architects has an immediate need for a qualified candidate with a minimum of 15 years of experience and licensed to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of the United States to join our design studio team in our downtown Tampa, Florida office.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Be responsible for project management to ensure projects are completed on time, are within budget, of high quality and fulfill client expectations.
- Maintain communication with the project team, the Principal-in-Charge and operations management.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Coordinate project budgets and schedules.
- Assist in preparation of fee proposals and agreements with the owner and consultants.
- Manage and oversee work of project team and provide direction and organization.
- Ensure project delivery and quality from programming through project closeout.
- Coordinate monthly billing with accounting department.
- Act as primary client contact for specific projects, ensure client development and satisfaction and assist to secure ongoing work.
- Supervise and support design staff, conduct reviews and assist in establishing training activities.
- Manage and assist with work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings and review production drawings and specifications.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Must have experience with multi-family residential and/or hospitality (hotel) projects.
- General knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in an architectural office is required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational and time management capability.
- Excel in collaboration and team building.
- Strategic thinking to address issues and new concepts in design, production of documents, and development of detailing
- Demonstrated ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in software applications including AutoCAD Architecture, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office and have knowledge of Revit.
BDG Architects offers a comprehensive benefit package with options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and the ability to participate in a 401K program. We also offer paid holidays and paid personal time off. Located in the heart of Downtown Tampa, our office is walkable to museums, Curtis Hixon Park, the Riverwalk, Straz Performing Arts Center and many unique restaurants. Access to 24/7 Downtown parking (paid by BDG), car detailing, dry cleaning, and complimentary fitness center are among the amenities available to employees. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email through our website. Please, no phone calls.
BDG Architects is a full-service architecture and design firm with its Headquarters in Tampa, Florida with Southeast Regional Offices in Birmingham, Alabama and Charlotte, North Carolina with over 20 years of experience throughout the United States. We have built our reputation as being on the leading edge of our industry through design excellence, building lasting relationships, and delivering high value to our clients. BDG understands that each client has a unique set of business strategies, which we focus our services to support, creating a true partnership. Our projects are extremely diverse in terms of project type, design styles, practice areas and scale. Additional information about the firm can be found at www.BDGLLP.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL (Preferred)
- Architect (Required)
- United States (Required)