Software Tester Jobs Vacancy in Pointsbet Jersey City
Pointsbet Jersey City urgently required following position for Software Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Tester Jobs Vacancy in Pointsbet Jersey City Jobs Details:
PointsBet is a bookmaker with a difference. We are the only online bookmaker to offer spread betting, a completely new and innovative way to bet. Following our successful 2017 launch into the ultra competitive online wagering environment in Australia, PointsBet is now entering the newly formed US market.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated Quality Tester with 5+ years’ experience to manage the quality assurance of our digital products.
In this role you will be responsible for the testing nd ensuring the quality of web site and mobile apps and ensuring that solutions developed address a variety of concerns including performance, scalability, availability and security.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized, self-starter with a passion for Automation, DevOps culture and modern CI/CD and Infrastructure deployment practices.
A passion and understanding of US Sports is a bonus.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: *
- Worked in Agile environment
- Experience with regression testing of Web and Mobile Apps
- Excellent understanding of QA Concepts like black box testing, white box testing, unit testing
- Great team attitude and up for fast paced working environment
- Identify and present the technical trade-offs and risks of different testing approaches in a meaningful way
- Contribute a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging technologies and testing tools
- Be passionate about software quality, and testing
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time.
- Keen to learn Automation
- S./M.S. in computer science or software engineering preferred
- 5+ years professional experience in a manual tester role
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Defect Management Tools : TFS / Jira / VSTS
- Knowing how to write tests for microservices based architecture and distributed systems
- Test planning, system testing (system requirement verification), exploratory testing and performance testing
- Strong analytical skills (debugging, tinkering)
- Exposure to API Testing tools such as Postman will be highly regarded
- Automation testing experience of API’s Web and mobile apps is a huge plus
Job Type: Full-time
- QA: 5 years (Required)
- TFS/JIRA/VSTS: 5 years (Required)
- mobile: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)