Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bechtel Houston
Bechtel Houston urgently required following position for Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bechtel Houston Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 207794
Career growth opportunities available to self-motivated, high performing Chemical Engineers seeking technical challenges in the process design of Gas, Oil and Chemical projects.
Bechtel has a long tradition of technical and engineering excellence in supporting multiple industries. Our engineers use their ideas and ingenuity to create innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
Process Engineers apply chemical engineering fundamentals and knowledge of unit operations to select, optimize, design, and control the technology necessary to satisfy customer needs. Process Engineers at Bechtel have a world of career opportunities.
General Job Duties
- Assists more experienced personnel in preparing, coordinating, and reviewing deliverables for the discipline.
- Prepares and reviews basic sections of system descriptions.
- Prepares simple functional analysis diagrams and description documents.
- Performs simple routine calculations.
- Assists in design reviews and checks.
- Participating in technical, optimization and economic feasibility studies
- Troubleshooting to promote best use of energy utilization, environmental control, product(s) production, capital equipment, and utilities to ensure the greatest benefit to that customer's investment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or University
- Understanding of technical theory and engineering principles.
- Experience using basic computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Oral and written communication skills required for presentations and reports.
- Ability to apply engineering principles for basic design analyses.
- Completion and passing of FE exam.
Successful applicants must have the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.