Associate Asset Management Jobs Vacancy in Fruition Partners
Fruition Partners urgently required following position for Associate Asset Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Asset Management Jobs Vacancy in Fruition Partners Jobs Details:
Under general supervision, reviews asset receipt, relocation and disposal transaction requests for completeness, accuracy and consistency in relation to established standards. Assists requisitioners, users and other asset managers in researching and resolving request issues. Enters transactions into appropriate system of record and verifies accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews, verifies, corrects and enters inventory transactions. Ensures transactions are prepared in accordance with established guidelines and standards.
- Assists staff, users and other departments with requests. Researches requests and provides information to assist in resolving issues.
- Conducts periodic inventories to collect or verify assets and to apply and/or remove asset identifiers as appropriate.
- Prepares templates for upload of data for batched changes. Enters information and reviews and verifies prior to upload.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of experience in asset management or inventory control
- Experience working with personal computer and business solutions software
- National Property Management Association certification preferred
- Organization and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable and work under pressure
- Decision making ability
- Office or warehouse environment
- Some overtime and travel may be required
- May be required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl
- Able to lift 25 pounds as required