Operations Analyst Portfolio Jobs Vacancy in Myvest San Francisco
Myvest San Francisco urgently required following position for Operations Analyst Portfolio. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Portfolio Jobs Vacancy in Myvest San Francisco Jobs Details:
- Troubleshoot and analyze results of changes to a web based investment management / portfolio accounting system.
- Perform daily operations including portfolio accounting, equity and fixed income instruments set ups and corporate actions processing, client & performance reporting, fee billing, trade reconciliation between advisor and custodian, and accounts’ reconciliation.
- Analyze performance data for correctness.
- Help define and test technology features and assist in client support.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Have an opportunity to work in a fast-growing investment management company.
- Work in a small team where each member know all operations processes to assist each other.
- The willingness and ability to work an early shift, starting at 5am.
- BS/BA in accounting/finance or similar.
- 2+ years hands-on operations experience in a buy-side investment management environment.
- Knowledge of corporate actions, equity and fixed income instruments, client & performance reporting, trading operations, and accounts reconciliation.
- Experience using a portfolio accounting system - Eagle a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving, research, analytical and documentation skills.
- The ability to learn quickly, multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced environment. Experience with 3rd party data feeds and corporate actions.
- MS Access and MS Office and relational database skills.
- Superb work ethic, attention to detail, team orientation, and commitment to excellence.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible time off
- Dedication to work/life balance
- $1,500 Annual Professional Development budget to grow your career
- Generous coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums — for you AND your family
- 401(k) Match
- Bright open office in FiDi with views of the Bay