Creative Intern Jobs Vacancy in Museum Ice Cream New York
Museum Ice Cream New York urgently required following position for Creative Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Intern Jobs Vacancy in Museum Ice Cream New York Jobs Details:
Museum of Ice Cream is seeking a creative and highly organized Intern to assist our creative and production teams in NYC. Our in-house creative and production teams are responsible for designing, creating and producing all Museum of Ice Cream experiences, installations and products. MOIC is looking for high energy, can-do thinkers who are willing to play any role and take on any task.
In place of a traditional cover letter, please write short note (300 words or less) describing the last time you sparked someones creativity.
- Source inspiration images and references for mood boards
- Research, order, track and materials and deliveries
- Provide graphic design and installation assistance
- Perform general office support, including day-to-day administrative tasks and work-related errands
- Plan and scheduling meetings
- Organize all internal staff events
- College student (3rd or 4th year) with a major in Graphic or Industrial Design
- Portfolio that shows a range of projects and your approach to creative thinking
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and execute them throughout
- Comfortable taking direction and changing gears quickly
- Strong organization and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, eager to take on new challenges
- Must be available 2-3 full days a week in NYC
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.