Npi Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Kulicke Soffa Industries Inc Fort Washington
Kulicke Soffa Industries Inc Fort Washington urgently required following position for Npi Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Npi Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Kulicke Soffa Industries Inc Fort Washington Jobs Details:
Position Type: DFA (Design for Assembly) Contractor
- Assess new product concepts for design for manufacturability, design for assembly, and manufacturing based cost estimating
- Provide support to engineering and operations personnel in the preparation of detailed build/test work instructions (supplemented w/ photographs) for prototype and pilot production assemblies.
- Resolve process, tooling and design problems related to assembly of components.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause failure analysis on mechanical subsystems and components.
- Drive programs to develop in-house manufacturing processes, quality systems, and continuous improvement systems to achieve problem resolution with minimum supervision.
- Create weekly progress report on the deliverables of focus areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 2 years minimum experience in electro-mechanical design, assembly & test.
- Knowledge in Electro-Mechanical Design, Assembly Process, & Mechanical CAD (NX preferred). Component part manufacturing processing a plus.
- Experience with the following computer application software: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, and a Photo Editor (i.e. – MS Picture Manager).
- Hands on approach in initiating materials failure analysis and corrective /preventive actions closure.
- Possess the specialized knowledge to source for alternatives to a problem.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact w/ cross-functional global teams, including written & verbal communication, w/ an ability to understand & simplify technical jargon, and eliminate any technical ambiguity.
- Good presentation skills for in-house design for manufacturing reviews & weekly reporting.
Job Type: Temporary
- Bachelor's (Preferred)