Pse Mail Processing Clerk Jobs Vacancy in United States Postal Service Minneapolis-Saint Paul
United States Postal Service Minneapolis-Saint Paul urgently required following position for Pse Mail Processing Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pse Mail Processing Clerk Jobs Vacancy in United States Postal Service Minneapolis-Saint Paul Jobs Details:
Postal Support Employees (PSE) can be scheduled any hours and the position is intended to be very flexible, including weekends and holidays as needed. PSEs must be available to work when needed.
Performs a variety of clerk duties required to process mail using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Makes one or more sortations of outgoing and/or incoming mail using the appropriate sort program or manual distribution scheme.
2. On a rotation basis, performs all of the following duties: loads mail onto automated equipment, culling out non-processable items; enters sort plan and starts equipment; monitors flow of mail to ensure continuous feed; sweeps separated mail from bins stackers; and stops equipment when distribution run or operation is completed. Runs machine reports, clears jams and contacts maintenance for assistance when required.
3. Prepares work area, ensuring all necessary support equipment and materials, including labels, trays, and other containers, are in place.
4. Removes sorted mail from bins or separations and places into appropriate trays or containers for further processing or dispatch based on knowledge of operating plans and dispatch schedules, or at the instruction of supervisors or expediters; may riffle or verify mail to ensure sortation accuracy as needed.
5. In addition, may perform any of the following duties: provide service at public window for non-financial transactions;
maintain records of mails; examine balances in advance deposit accounts; and record and bill mail requiring special service.
6. Follows established safe work methods, procedures and safety precautions while performing all duties.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
PSE Mail Processing Clerks perform a variety of clerical duties in mail processing and retail/customer services to support day to day operations.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.19 /hour
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Preferred)