Gis Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Critigen Seattle
Critigen Seattle urgently required following position for Gis Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gis Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Critigen Seattle Jobs Details:
Critigen - Empowering Business Decisions Through Spatial Insights
Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and integrated systems to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and private clients. With our top-tier partnerships and full-lifecycle approach, Critigen delivers all components of a geospatial program; data collection, spatial processing, analytics and intelligence, application development, and mobile solution development.
Critigen is looking for GIS Data Analysts to work in a team environment supporting high profile client projects. This role will focus on GIS production data quality assurance and be responsible for comparative data analysis and trend analysis. The ideal candidate will have GIS experience with knowledge of Open Street Map, and will possess excellent problem solving abilities, have a strong attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment. The ability to communicate effectively across the organization and an eagerness to learn and grow your career as the company grows is key to team member success at Critigen.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to rapidly evolve their career in the geospatial field. Critigen team members enjoy outstanding benefits including: competitive salary and PTO, medical/dental/life benefits, and on the job development opportunities.
- BS or equivalent, preferably in GIS, Geography, or Computer Science
- Critical thinker with the ability to solve problems independently, demonstrate innovative approach
- Excellent communication skills, ability to summarize findings and provide recommendations for product specification and training improvement
- 3+ years of experience in GIS field
- Proficiency with GIS editing tools and data digitization
- Spatial data research & analysis with the focus on base map data (roadways, networks, building outlines, points of interest)
- Familiar with desktop GIS software (ArcGIS, QGIS)
- Familiar with databases and frameworks (PostgreSQL, Hadoop)
- Scripting skills for task automation (Python, UNIX)
- Keen eye for detail, tenacity and drive to process large amounts of data, to see the trends emerge
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.