Hershey Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser South Los Angeles Jobs Vacancy in The Hershey Company Los Angeles
- Hershey Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser South Los Angeles
- The Hershey Company
- Los Angeles CA
- 02 Dec, 2018 30+ days ago
The Hershey Company Los Angeles urgently required following position for Hershey Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser South Los Angeles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hershey Part Time Retail Sales Merchandiser South Los Angeles Jobs Vacancy in The Hershey Company Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
To be considered for this role, candidates must reside in Compton, Lynwood, Englewood or Huntington Park, CA
To be considered for this role, we ask that all applicants upload their most up-to-date resume and attach it to their application.
A Part-Time role as a Retail Sales Merchandiser (RSM) is a great way for a relationship-oriented person to flex their selling skills while representing some of the biggest and most exciting brands in America! Our RSMs will sell and insure best in class merchandising to include building displays, packing out product, and replenishing permanent secondary displays and maintain salability of all authorized Hershey Items.
This position is considered “Continuous Part-Time” working 20-25 hours per week on a regular schedule of Monday – Thursday, 9am – 2pm. On average, an RSM will visit between 6-10+ accounts per day. No car allowance is provided; however, mileage for travel will be reimbursed at 53 cents per mile.
A RSM earns an hourly wage plus a 2% annual cash bonus target, 401k and paid vacation.
- Sell and maintain 100% distribution of all “authorized” Hershey Items in assigned territory. Ensuring flawless retail execution of Headquarter Sales and Merchandising Plans (Retail Execution Plan) with various retailers.
- Achieve all merchandising objectives through the effective use of Permanent Secondary Displays and other display vehicles established within the Retail Execution Plan
- Reporting of weekly activity, expenses, competitive activity, account changes, promotions and all administrative functions within assigned territory.
- Reporting of Daily activities through the use of tablets, submitting upon completion of each day.
- Responsible for Sales Territory - Varies due to territory size, number of retailers, and location.
- Must have a valid US state issued driver’s license
- Must have a personal vehicle in sound operating condition
- Must maintain personal auto insurance indicating minimum coverage of $300,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $100,000 property damage. The position also requires that you name The Hershey Company as an additional insured, or interested party, on your policy PRIOR to the date of hire.
- Must reside within the territory boundaries as listed in the job description
- Must be able to drive long distances to make multiple sales calls on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop down and demonstrate manual dexterity on a frequent basis with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to use tablet technology
- Must have daily access to wireless internet
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory coverage
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week. Regular work hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience: 3-4 years food merchandising is preferred but not required
So what do you say? Would you like to represent fun brands like Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers in your spare time?
If so…apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans