Part Time Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Minding Your Mind Newton
Minding Your Mind Newton urgently required following position for Part Time Outreach Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Minding Your Mind Newton Jobs Details:
Part- time New England Regional Outreach Coordinator 20 hours per week
Under the guidance of the New England Regional Director, the New England Outreach Coordinator will provide administrative support across all areas to include; community education, school program expansion, conference participation, marketing and fundraising.
Fundraising responsibilities will include administrative management and oversight of all special program events including Celebration of Life Boston. All activities will be guided and directed by the New England Regional Director and existing organizational systems
Community Education and Outreach:
The Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to a proven marketing plan that will further educate the community about Minding Your Mind. This will be accomplished by fostering relationships with school principles and school officials as well as attending community health fairs, researching conferences and forming collaborations with like-minded agencies and organizations.
- Generate new and ongoing email and telephone contacts for New England Middle Schools, High schools and Colleges
- Contact and school administrators to introduce them to MYM
- Arrange meetings for Regional Director
- Strengthen the relationship between the School Program and Community Resources and assist in developing ongoing partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Use Constant Contact to solicit new schools and promote MYM’s school program.
- Keep detailed records of interaction with schools including contact names and activity. Continuously update to incorporate MYM’s school contact list into Sales Force
- Manage New England priorities for disseminating information on new developments, as well as program and fundraising efforts.
- Attend community outreach events such as health fairs and conferences to promote MYM programs
Job Type: Part-time
- Non profit: 1 year (Preferred)