Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Porcelanosa Ramsey
Porcelanosa Ramsey urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Porcelanosa Ramsey Jobs Details:
Since its inception in the early 70's, Porcelanosa provides architectural and design solutions to homeowners and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality and service.
Our global presence extends to 70 different countries. Our operations in North America started more than 25 years ago and have rapidly grown to become the choice resource for discriminating homeowners, builders and designers thanks to our wide array of Tile, Kitchen & Bath products suitable for commercial, hospitality and residential applications.
Can you complete our Operations team?
- Prepare monthly and ADHOC reports on all functional areas
- Analyze data and prepare executive summary
- Prepare and analyze inventory reports
- Identify and/or troubleshoot problems within operations system
- Provide insight, ideas to improve our business operations
- Support the director's administrative needs
- Process corrections as needed
- Assure accuracy of product information within the application
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration; accounting or related business discipline
- 3-5 years' experience in similar positions and experience with company procedures, products, & services
- Microsoft Office proficient (especially excel!)
- Ability to travel domestically (25%)
- SAP experience
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
Competitive base salary
Equal Opportunity Employer