Social Media Intern For Cannabis Consulting Tech Company Jobs Vacancy in Outcrowd Group Los Angeles
- Social Media Intern For Cannabis Consulting Tech Company
- Outcrowd Group
- Los Angeles CA
- 14 Nov, 2018 29 days ago
Outcrowd Group Los Angeles urgently required following position for Social Media Intern For Cannabis Consulting Tech Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Intern For Cannabis Consulting Tech Company Jobs Vacancy in Outcrowd Group Los Angeles Jobs Details:
About the Company-
OutCrowd Group is an international Cannabis and Hemp consulting agency, focused on improving small to mid-size companies in the current transitional market through the building and implementation of data-technologies and through networking and compliant consumption events.
Made up of a small, dedicated group of consultants based in America, Canada and Spain, OutCrowd seeks to provide hands-on cannabis services through an established network of partners.
Started in Fall of 2017 by CEO RJ Falcioni Jr., OutCrowd is already making waves felt in all corners and facets of the legal cannabis marketplace.
The OutCrowd Group is proud to introduce Outspoke! Outspoke.io is a METRC-
compliant, CRM-based SaaS ERP platform, which can support business-to-business and
manufacturing transactions for the entire cannabinoid market. Built by Californians with
a combined 20+ years in Cannabis, Outspoke.io’s data presentation is unlike anything
else supporting the transitional cannabis market today.
As a wholesale, business-to-business platform, Outspoke helps dispensaries strategize
their menu offerings and keep pricing competitive. The Outspoke Smart Match Product
Engine uses several compliant data-sources to help dispensaries find the right products
for all demographics. With direct contact to farmers and manufacturers Outspoke
provides pathways to new products and exclusive collaborations.
Qualifications for the internship-
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Must be a team player who can communicate with different types of clients.
- Must be able to take charge when necessary.
- Must be social butterfly, networking in cannabis and non-cannabis settings on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of cannabis and cannabis-related products as they relate to visuals / design concepts is key.
- Design knowledge, luxury and fashion knowledge prefered
- Must have experience creating social media content and and running social media accounts including:
- On Social Media and in person
- Posting and editing social media caption / content
- Interacting and Engaging with other accounts, influencers, potential partners and clients
- Selecting and using automated post functions
- Reading and utilizing the data analytics provide by social media platforms
- Creative original content creation
- Creative editing of stock content from B-roll sources * Experience with all Social media platforms including:
Details & Requirements-
- Available 7 days a week, working an average of 4-6 hours per day based on the required tasks, no more than 40 hours per week
- Must have working laptop/smartphone
- Work directly with the Chief Communications Officer/Graphic Designer to create and edit content for social media postings and blog/newsletter content.
- Assist in managing and creating meaningful social media, design projects and relationships with other companies for content collaboration.
- Assist in content updates and maintenance on several websites.
- Intern position lasts 90 days, if successful in position, may lead to part time, full time or salary.
- Will provide college/course credits
- Free swag, access to rolodex, experience working for an internationally recognized cannabis company.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour