Market Access Associate Consultant Healthcare Strategy Virtual Remote Jobs Vacancy in Grouph San Francisco
- Market Access Associate Consultant Healthcare Strategy Virtual Remote
- San Francisco CA
- 09 Jul, 2018 8 days ago
Grouph San Francisco urgently required following position for Market Access Associate Consultant Healthcare Strategy Virtual Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Access Associate Consultant Healthcare Strategy Virtual Remote Jobs Vacancy in Grouph San Francisco Jobs Details:
Who are we?
groupH is a specialist healthcare agency, focusing on commercial strategy for early- and mid-stage products. We blend extensive commercial and scientific experience with robust analytics, in-depth research with physicians, payers, and patients, with our own strategic thinking.
We have established an impressive track record with many of the world’s leading healthcare companies including top-10 pharmaceutical corporations, leading biotech companies and medical device organizations. We are also proud of our work with mid-cap pharmaceutical companies and smaller biotech firms.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to both market access and commercial strategy for early- and mid-stage healthcare products.
Trusted Expertise * Revealing Research * Actionable Insight
Our freelance/associate consultants bring specific skills and expertise to our content-based strategy consulting assignments. They take responsibility for specific components of engagements, as part of a dynamic global team.
groupH is looking for freelance/associate consultants with expert skills pricing, reimbursement, and market access (PRMA).
The ideal candidate has 10 years’ experience within pharma/biotech or consulting to pharma/biotech, is already established as a freelancer, wishes to expand their network with other consulting professionals, seeks engaging assignments with groupH’s clients, and is experienced in home/remote working as part of a global project team.
Location: Virtual role – the ideal candidate can work remotely from anywhere in the continental US with a flexibility to travel to domestic clients on an occasional as-needed basis.
* Understanding client’s business needs and managing client stakeholders
* Leading high-quality secondary and primary research and analysis
* Assembling conclusions that are well-vetted with sensible, actionable recommendations
* Managing projects to ensure that scope, deliverables and deadlines are met or exceeded
* Partnering on components of large projects with internal and external consultants
* Presenting professional, original and complete client presentations
* A sound understanding of the domestic PRMA environment
* Experience with primary and secondary research methodologies, and their application to solving commercial issues related to PRMA
* Experience in developing recommendations for developmental products to optimize PRMA strategy
* Master’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy, pharmacology or related science field or Business Administration is required;
* Minimum 10 years’ experience within pharma/biotech preferably in a senior role or a senior consulting role to pharma/biotech
* Exceptional analytical, logical, critical reasoning and skills
* Proven track record of delivering solutions to client business problems
* Fluent in English (written/oral)
* A willingness and ability to travel as needed
The candidate should be imaginative and entrepreneurial in work style, with a desire to make an impact in this growing part of our business.
This is a freelance/contract position which will earn very competitive compensation but will not be eligible for benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare: 1 year