Property And Casualty Agent Jobs Vacancy in National General Insurance Tucson
National General Insurance Tucson urgently required following position for Property And Casualty Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Property And Casualty Agent Jobs Vacancy in National General Insurance Tucson Jobs Details:
The Underwriter, Associate will support new business policy growth for Personal Express Insurance (PEIC), a National General Insurance company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Generates new business opportunities and sells new business policies
- Answers face-to-face, telephone or written inquiries from clients regarding coverage, rating and billing procedures.
- Determines acceptability of new & renewal business per the company's Underwriting rules and guidelines using information gathered from insured, brush fire reports, motor vehicle records, CLUE reports, inspections and reisk notices from claims.
- Solicits new business and cross-sells increased or additional coverage.
- Updates rating information and verifies accuracy of policy information
- Provides rate and coverage information to prospective clients' inquiries.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Arizona Property and Casualty Agent license
- 2-5 years work experience encouraged; previous customer service, sales, insurance experience helpful.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school. College credit or degree helpful but not required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize and plan multiple tasks and assignments.
- Must be able to learn different computer programs and software applications. Working knowledge of software applications (i.e., Word, Excel) helpful.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Must have the ability to work independently to solicit and produce new business and seek new business opportunities.
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A– (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
- On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
- On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
- Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.