Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wingstop Restaurants Inc Dallas
Wingstop Restaurants Inc Dallas urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wingstop Restaurants Inc Dallas Jobs Details:
The Financial Analyst is a highly-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who provides financial and business analytics so our teams make well informed decisions. The position provides regular reporting and analysis to understand current and future business trends.
This is a dynamic role in an exciting high growth organization with exposure to corporate strategy, financial planning, and teams across the organization (marketing, restaurant development, operations, supply chain, and Brand Partners).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and management of the annual plan and ongoing financial forecasts
- Create and maintain reports to monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze causes of variance to the annual plan and ongoing financial forecasts
- Develop materials to support monthly period results and quarterly earnings announcements. Understand and communicate the differences between our internal forecast and consensus
- Serve as a key member in cross functional teams driving strategic company initiatives
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis using key financial metrics for value quantification (ROI, IRR, breakeven)
- Execute analysis to help identify revenue and margin enhancing initiatives for our system
- Work with large data sets to understand key business drivers, then translate the findings into insights and actions, and their implications for the overall business
- Develop and enhance dashboards using proper data visualization tools and techniques to effectively communicate data insights
- Continuously improve and help streamline processes
- Ad hoc requests as needed
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making
- Exhibits tenacity meeting goals and determining solutions to meet business challenges
- Resourceful, learns quickly and has a thirst for knowledge and self-improvement
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Well organized and detail oriented, ability to manage multiple deadline with a sense of urgency
- Proactively identifies business trends and willingness to assists others
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, exhibits flexibility with changing priorities and conditions
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance, Accounting or Business Administration degree preferred.
- Very strong Excel skills with modeling experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in an analytical role such as consulting, finance, statistics, or related fields required
- Prior restaurant or retail experience a plus, but not required